‘DWTS’ Season 30 Horror Night Dances & Songs Revealed
ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars” season 30 is slated to have a horror night out, which will feature songs and dances based on horror movies and iconic villains. The episode will air on Monday, October 25, 2021.
According to the press release, host Tyra Banks will be released during the song “MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name)” by Lil Nas X.
The episode will also include a performance by Emmy-winning choreographer and “Dancing With the Stars” judge Derek Hough.
Songs and Dances for Horror Night Revealed
Here’s what to expect from the horror night on “Dancing with the Stars”:
- Beauty vlogger Olivia Jade and pro Val Chmerkovskiy dance the Paso Doble at Måneskin’s “Beggin ‘” (inspired by “The Purge”)
- “The Talk” talk show co-host Amanda Kloots and pro Alan Bersten dancing Argentine tango to Ciara’s “Paint It, Black” (inspired by “SAW”)
- Popstar and dancer JoJo Siwa and pro Jenna Johnson dance jazz to District 78 ft. ‘Anything Goes’. Patrice Covington (inspired by “IT”)
- Olympic gymnast Suni Lee and pro Sasha Farber tango on “Bad Habits” by Ed Sheeran (inspired by “The Vampire Diaries”)
- TV and film actress Melora Hardin (“The Bold Type”) and pro Artem Chigvintsev dancing the Jive to Elvis Presley’s “Hound Dog” (inspired by “Cujo”)
- Country singer Jimmie Allen and pro Emma Slater dance contemporary to Daniel Jang’s “Say Something” (inspired by “A Quiet Place”)
- NBA basketball star Iman Shumpert (“We Got Love Teyana and Iman”) and pro Daniella Karagach contemporary dance on “I Got 5 On It (Tethered Mix from US)” by Luniz ft. Michael Marshall (inspired by “US”)
- WWE Superstar The Miz (“Miz & Mrs.”) and Pro Witney Carson dance the Paso Doble on “Wicked Games” by RAIGN (inspired by “Hellraiser”)
- Celebrity fitness guru Cody Rigsby and pro Cheryl Burke dance the Cha Cha to Kim Petras’ “There Will Be Blood” (inspired by “American Psycho”)
- Real Housewife Kenya Moore (“Real Housewives of Atlanta”) and pro Brandon Armstrong dancing Argentine tango to “Take My Breath” by The Weeknd (inspired by “Arachnophobia”)
Some fans want fewer theme nights, several scheduled
While professional dancers, celebrities, hosts and judges seem to enjoy dressing up and preparing for competition themed nights, some fans believe that all the themes are moving away from the core of the competition.
If the schedule doesn’t change, this is what the sequel to the “Dancing with the Stars” season looks like.
- Monday, October 25: Horror Night, an elimination
- Monday November 1: Queen Night, one elimination
- Monday November 8: TBD (or Fashion Night), double elimination
- Monday November 15: Semi-Final, double elimination
- Monday November 22: Final
The schedule also states that there will be one dance per night for all couples until November 1, when there will be one dance per night and relay dances.
Then, on November 8, it looks like there will be a dance, and the “Judges’ Redemption” dance where the couples take on a dance that didn’t go well for them earlier in the season and repeat it. will take place on November 15th. for the semi-final.
READ NEXT: JoJo Siwa and girlfriend split amid ‘DWTS’ and Jenna Johnson friendship: reports