A. R Rahman is a Grammy winner for his classic hits. The singer has a fascinating talent for singing and wins everyone’s heart with his melodious tunes. Atif Aslam is also an Indian singer who has contributed to the music industry with some of his best love songs that people love to hear on repeat. Both singers have struggled and made a name for themselves in the industry as well as in the world. So let’s listen to the best love songs that legends have sung in Bollywood.
Here is a list of the best love songs by AR Rahman and Atif Aslam.
1) Kun Faya Kun: The musical saga featuring Rockstar’s Ranbir Kapoor is sung in collaboration with Javed Ali and Mohit Chauhan. The clip has over 305 million views on YouTube.
2) Tu Hai: AR Rahman’s music video is the audience’s favorite thing to listen to. The song is by Mohenjo Daro featuring Pooja Hegde and Hrithik Roshan.
3) Ishq Bina: Taal’s romantic song sets the perfect mood for the audience. Fans love AR Rahman for his musical contribution to the industry.
4) Tu Jaane Na: The soothing lyrics of Tu Jaane from the movie Ajab Prem ki Gajab Kahani is a beautiful song giving the audience an authentic experience of Atif Aslam.
5) Be Inteha: Be Inteha with Saif Ali Khan and Deepika Padukone is a pure and beautiful music video with the voice of Atif Aslam.
6) Darasal: Raabta song is a romantic mood song to enjoy your day with your partner. Listen to it on loop to hypnotize yourself.
You definitely enjoyed listening to the suggested songs, so let us know in the comments, and for more updates, keep reading IWMBuzz.com.
Also Read: Atif Aslam Songs You Can Listen to During a Romantic Dinner